Friday, December 3, 2010

Banners! Banners! Banners!
















I've been designing a Banner for my grandniece's 1st Birthday - a very cute duck theme and then I wanted to make a card for my daughter and because I was in 'Banner' mode I thought 'why not!' .....just shrink it down to card size!
Using Bella! Glitz scrapbooking paper Zest (code BGF80) I cut four banners with my cricut and Tie the Knot cartridge (page 65) on 2" I selected the shift function because I can mix-and-match the inner triangle and the scallop outside shape to create interest.
The font is Storybook at 1 1/4" with a shadow. The three Chromatics Cardstock colours are CS45 Pinot, CS82 Saffron and CS10 Apple and they match perfectly with Zest.
I cut the flower from the Zest paper, used a 3D mounting tape to give some dimension and added some silver Bling57.
Banners are all the rage at the moment - one would look great as a title on a scrapbook page too.....hmmm now there's another idea.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a Wow Sue. The colours are bright and fresh. She'll love it!!